Just a quick post this time, whilst carrying out my first detailing session, I noticed that one of the fog light (or lamp) surrounds was missing. Something I missed when I'd bought the car, clearly I'd let my excitement at potentially owning the car blind me somewhat!

Nevertheless, it appears this is a common trim part to be missing and there are plenty available as a result. I jumped on eBay and ordered a brand new genuine BMW one, costing just £8.99 posted.

The genuine BMW OEM part numbers are as follows:
  • Left hand:  51117893067
  • Right hand: 51117893068


They are simple to fit, you literally just push it on from the front until the clips engage and you're away. It's probably why they get lost so often...

I think you'll agree though, looking much better now that it's been replaced.

Before and After


Make sure to follow me on FacebookInstagram and YouTube, search andybuck123, for plenty more content to come!